Decades of Commercial Roofing Excellence in Kansas City
Expert commercial roofing contractor in Kansas City
Lionheart truly goes the extra mile for clients. In doing so, we are the first choice for various commercial or industrial roofing needs, including TPO roofing, EPDM roofing, metal roofing, roof coatings, and roof repair.
We pride ourselves on protecting our clients’ investment pairing the best approach with the best products and sending our seasoned commercial roofing pros to get the job done right.
What We Do
The Life of Your Commercial Roof
Lionheart is there for all of your roof’s ups and downs.
03. Weathering the Storm.
When there is a problem, Lionheart can be on site within 48 hours to provide expert advice and an evaluation that will help you understand all of your options. Oh, and if you want to run the repair through insurance, we can help with that too.
04. A Fresh Start.
There comes a time in every roof’s life where repairs are no longer enough. We help give your roof a respectful goodbye with a full replacement to fill its shoes. And if it’s not quite ready to go just yet (or you just need to get through the rest of the year), we’ll do everything we can to make it as comfortable as possible.
Not Just Meeting Expectations, Surpassing Them
The Lionheart team are your go-to guys for commitment, excellence, and superior roofing knowledge in the KC area.
We understand the dedication and work ethic that goes into getting the job done right to not just meet, but surpass expectations. With decades of experience under our belt, combined with unparalleled service and quality of construction, it’s no wonder why Lionheart is the bestÂ choice of commercial roofing contractors in Kansas City.
- Schmuhl Brothers Trucking
- Standing Seam Metal/Insurance Claim Schmuhl Brothers Trucking initially contacted Lionheart requesting a coating and repair for multiple leaks. Upon inspection, our team found legitimate storm damage. We were able to secure capitalization of the entire replacement through the insurance carrier, making the client's only expense for the project the deductible.
- Metal Roof Restoration Rediscovery came to Lionheart requesting a full metal replacement. We were able to give a 15-year manufacturer's warranted coating system over the roof, saving the client 60% of their cap fund.
- Watkins Lithographic Printing
- Insurance Claim Lionheart was approached by Watkins Lithographic Printing for the repair of metal roof leaks. While repairing the skylights, we found qualified damage to the roof of the building. After months of negotiations, our team was able to secure a total roof replacement and HVAC work from the client's insurance company.
- USA 800 Call Center
- Insurance Claim USA 800 Call Center called Lionheart to bid for a roof replacement and address multiple leaks. During the inspection phase of the process, our team found damage to the roof and met with the insurance carrier on behalf of the client. Lionheart was able to make the deductible the client's only expense with the roof replacement covered by insurance.
- Pick N Pull
- Custom Restoration This out-of-state client asked Lionheart for intrusive tear off that would require extreme interruption to business operations in high customer traffic areas. Our team was able to successfully install a 10-year restoration coating warranted by the manufacturer for less than tear-off proposals offered.
- Oakwood Contracting
- Coating/TPO Out of Pocket Oakwood Contracting came to Lionheart requesting multiple facets of adjoining roofs to be replaced during a full remodel. Our team determined one facet was unable to be restored due to compromised integrity, so full tear-off with a Tapered Single Ply was installed. The remaining facets were restored with a coating system backed by the manufacturer for 10 years, resulting in savings for the client to put into the interior of the building remodel.
Thanks for stopping by, Tyler! Even if the owners decide to go with someone else for repairs, Tyler was very informative, helpful, and would recommend for service.
– Caroline Carnes
They are always professional
Lionheart Roofing has completed three roof replacements for my building. They are always professional, on time, and I never have to worry about any inconvenience to my residents. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for an honest bid, trustworthy work, and a company that stands behind their materials and installation. Working with Zach and his team has been a pleasure.
– Sarah Arum Hwang
Lionheart said what they were going to do and did what they said. Crew and foreman were polite and communicative. Most of all, they were experts in understanding and working with our insurance company. The reality is that without them we would not have realized the reason for our recent leaks was actually hail damage! Very knowledgeable in working with insurance companies which helped the entire process. Thank you for the great service and finished product!
– Mikel Burlingame
Very Professional and Stress-free
In regards to working with Lionheart, the whole process from start to finish was very professional and stress-free. They were very up front about any changes in the project scope and schedule, and we definitely appreciate that from our vendors. They were also receptive to any request we made such as sending updates and pictures. I will definitely keep Lionheart in mind for large scale projects that are out of state.
– Mike Nield
Lionheart Contracting is a top notch commercial and residential roofing contractor in the Kansas City Region. They understand the ins and outs of the insurance claim specialty field... They strive to complete their jobs with the most up to date technology and workmanship on all of their job sites... The friendly staff and professionalism is a breath of fresh air compared to the companies they go up against in the field...
– Travis Dye
I know the owner for a long time working for other companies. James is very hard working conscientious gentlemen whose goal is to please the customer and give them excellent service without trying to lure them in spending extra money for what they don't need.
– Mike H.
So many good things to say about Lionheart Roofing. The crew showed up early and eager to get the job done in a timely manner... The crew was extremely friendly/professional and did I mention how hard they worked? Zach was great and came out to the house a couple of times to check on the progress. I can't say enough about the job they did. The roof looks amazing and if I ever need another roof put on I am going with Lionheart!
– Logan Bonney
Lionheart Contracting is a fantastic company guaranteed to give you a great roofing experience!!! The owner, Zach, comes from a heart of integrity and honor, and is passionate about serving his customers. Everything I have seen from Lionheart Contracting has been superb, and I am grateful to have crossed paths with them!
– James Goodfellow
Great service. Wasn't the most expensive or the cheapest. Happy with our choice picking Lionheart. Friendly workforce and hard workers.
– Gloria Sommer
Job is Done Right the First Time
Lionheart is the type of company which insists on a level of service you just don't come across anymore in today's contractor environment. They do great work, do not cut corners, and ensure the job is done right the first time. If you are seeking bids on a residential or commercial roofing project, I strongly suggest you at least include Lionheart in your shortlist of providers to consult with before making a decision.
– Steve Hankins
Trustworthy and Professional
... Lionheart Contracting handled the replacement of my main roof as well as two sub level roofs. Their service was trustworthy and professional. I did not experience the usual issues that go hand in hand with major renovations. Their staff arrived as scheduled and never caused an inconvenience to my residents or commercial clients. It was a pleasure dealing with Zach and his staff and I would refer Lionheart to anyone that is looking for professional service at an honest price.
– Gia Crownover
Lionheart did our roof this past summer and they did an awesome job. They came early, got the job done and cleaned up nicely!
– Dustin Reed
Highest Quality of Customer Service
Lionheart Contracting serves with the highest quality of customer service and hard workers who truly care about the customer and their needs.
– Sara Smutz
Very professional, easy to work with, great pricing.
– Jay Caple
Lionheart Contracting was great from beginning to end.
Zach was very helpful and easy to work with. He walked us through the entire project and answered all questions. Crews were respectful, timely, and kept a clean job site. The quality of work, attention to detail, and professionalism were outstanding. We highly recommend Lionheart and will use them on future projects!
– Kristina Cannon